Setting Force SSL to true will force HTTP pages to send all beacons using HTTPS.
These events are used for Download, Email, Phone number, Outbound links, and Error 404.
You can type your own filename extension you would like to track.
Production or development mode
The modes are utilized for easy testing and tuning up a plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Search for the „scand-easy-ga-toolkit“.
- Press the „Install Now“ button for the „scand-easy-ga-toolkit“ plugin.
- Press the „Activate“ button.
- Upload the „scand-easy-ga-toolkit“ directory to the „/wp-content/plugins/“ directory.
- Activate the plugin by using the Plugins menu in WordPress.
If you don’t have a Google Analytics ID, you need to go to Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics), create an account, and get a code (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032385?rd=1) similar to UA-000000-2.
The plugin is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html or, at your option, any later version.